Moderator: VATNZ Board Member

Cam Tyson
VATNZ Board Member
VATSIM ID: 1343852

NEW Aerodrome Controller Course Release | VATNZ ATC Training Department

#1 Post by Cam Tyson » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:42 am

vatnz-controllerCourse-header.png
vatnz-controllerCourse-header.png (230.71 KiB) Viewed 659 times
I am extremely excited and happy to announce the release of the NEW Aerodrome Controller Course!!!

The new aerodrome course brings a completely new element to undertaking the aerodrome control rating (S2). In this new course information such as Euroscope setup, vatSys setup, helicopter operations, how to select a duty runway, ATC coordination, and how to future plan are all included!

Go check it out NOW by registering at - https://www.vatnz.net/training/courses/ ... er-course/. If you are apart of VATNZ OR VATPAC and hold a rating of at least S2, you will be able to read the content without registering.

A lot of hard work has gone into this course, so I really hope you all benefit and enjoy the fresh content from the VATNZ ATC Training Department.

But Cam, I am enrolled in the old aerodrome course, will this affect my training? NO! Anyone who is enrolled in the old course and has completed their theory exam or in mentoring will continue with the old course. However, you may enrol in the new course so you can read the content!

If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to fire them into #atc-chatter OR #general, use our VATNZ Feedback system, or send me an email at atctraining@vatnz.net. Happy Controlling! :airplane:

Cam Tyson

VATNZ ATC Training Director
Cheers,

Cam Tyson

VATNZ Director, Training Syllabus
VATSIM Network Supervisor
Senior Instructor (I3)/O