New Partner Airline - Australian Virtual Airline Group

Restricted posting forums for VATNZ Virtual Airline Partners use only. Only approved members of Partner VAs may post messages in this forum.

Moderator: VATNZ Pilot Operations Director

Wesley St George
VATSIM ID: 1039348

New Partner Airline - Australian Virtual Airline Group

#1 Post by Wesley St George » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:07 pm

It is with great pleasure that I would like to welcome the Australian Virtual Airline Group to our division.

Australian Virtual Airline Group replicate all of Virgin, Pacific & Polynesian Blue, Qantas, Jetstar, Tiger Airways, Regional Express (REX) and SkyTrans real world scheduling. AVAG conduct regular flights around Australia, New Zealand & the Pacific Islands and fly around the world throughout Asia, Europe & America.

You can visit AVAG here.
h3h3

Mark Richards
VATNZ Founder
VATSIM ID: 811451

Re: New Partner Airline - Australian Virtual Airline Group

#2 Post by Mark Richards » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Welcome guys!
Mark Richards (811451)
Vice President Operations (VATGOV2)
Auckland, New Zealand

Dean Stringer
VATSIM ID: 1042552

#3 Post by Dean Stringer » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Welcome to the VATNZ region folks. See you in the virtual skies :D

ps - How do we recognise AVAG staffers when online, do you use your website address in the comments box when filing your flightplan?

Wesley St George
VATSIM ID: 1039348

#4 Post by Wesley St George » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:58 pm

Dean Stringer wrote:Welcome to the VATNZ region folks. See you in the virtual skies :D

ps - How do we recognise AVAG staffers when online, do you use your website address in the comments box when filing your flightplan?
You're onto it Dean, they usually put AVAG in their comments or ausvag.com.
h3h3

Dave Hayes
VATSIM ID: 1077703

#5 Post by Dave Hayes » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:55 pm

Hi Wesley, VATNZ Board & members,

Thank you for our affiliation in this fantastic region.

I just wanted to get this from my chest, as some might be asking why we replicate so many airlines?? We are not attempting to influence or discourage any member from signing up at other VA's in any way. We fly online with VAFS (VA Financials) and it gives our members a wider range of aircraft that can be flown, while living a virtual real world economic climate. Each pilot's hours are automaticlly updated after uploading each flight and they work their way through our ranking system. Each flight has bonuses and deuctions that lead to the overall performance of each individual pilot and the VA. All aircraft is either owned or leased and each flight has most expenditures and income associated with the real world occurances. If you haven't seen it you can view it HERE. (The website might be down for a day or two as the programmer is upgrading servers.)

As far as flight plans...we encourage our members to place our web address in the remarks section. Alternatively, they should be placing AVAG or AUSVAG in their remarks for their OPR component. We also are affiliated with vRoute, so you should see all AVAG members online there as well.

Thanks again and if any member is found misbehaving or similar, please let me know and I will deal with them appropriately.

Regards,
Dave Hayes
AVAG Managing Director
Regards,
Dave Hayes
CEO
Trans-Australia Aviation Group