VATOCE is seeking applications for a Regional Membership Manager VATOCE3. This is an important position within the VATOCE Region so applicants should apply themselves to the Duties and Personal Specifications listed in the description before applying.
The full job description, closing date and application process to be followed can be viewed at http://vatoce.net/VATOCE3.docx
Applications that do not follow this process will not be considered. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Below is a a list of Duties and Personal Specifications.
REPORTS TO: REGION DIRECTOR, VATSIM OCEANIA
RESPONSIBLE FOR: REGIONAL MEMBERSHIP MANAGEMENT AND RELATED AFFAIRS
The duties of the Regional Membership Manager are described in short, but not limited to:
• Review monthly management information in relation to member’s progression and new/returning members with divisional teams to aid member retention and improve controller coverage within VATSIM Oceania Region (VATOCE).
• Monitor trends and raise any issues with the Region Director and relevant Division staff.
• Monitor Region Transfer requests, communicating as necessary with receiving/sending Regions/Divisions.
• Work with divisions to improve the efficiency of the joining process, including (but not limited to) introduction and possible enhancement of welcome email systems.
• Contacting members who register but fail to connect to the network.
• Provide the Region Director with Quarterly statistics of member’s retention of the Divisions and ATC rating upgrades.
• Maintain a strong online presence.
• Must have a good knowledge of EU GDPR or be prepared to gain the necessary knowledge.
• Be a member of the Oceania Region or willing to Transfer to Oceania.
• Must show awareness of Air Traffic Control operations. Ideal candidate will hold at least a C1 rating, while ratings such as I1,I3 or SUP will be considered advantageous.
• Must show awareness of Pilot operations. Ideal candidate will hold at least a P1 rating.
• Must be a member in good standing within the network, no disciplinary actions taken against them for the last 3 years and never had CERT access removed.
• Expected to be able to commit at least 2-3 hours per week to this role.
• Organized, Respond to emails in a timely manner.
• Previous staff roles or other experience/awareness of management aspects desirable.
• Ability to communicate clearly through different mediums to different people of different cultures.
• Must be at least 18 years of age at time of application.
VATNZ Notice to Airman
Moderator: VATNZ Board Member
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Oceania Regional Director
Oceania Regional Director