FlightSimExpo 2019

Planning a get together? Let others know!

Moderator: VATNZ Board Member

Post Reply
Message
Author
Dick Tucker
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:04 am
VATSIM ID: 1296118
Location: Auckland

FlightSimExpo 2019

#1 Post by Dick Tucker » Thu May 02, 2019 12:40 pm

Anyone else going to FlightSimExpo in Orlando on June 7-9, 2019?
SIM=X-Plane 11
Boeing 737-800 ZIBO mod
C-17 Globemaster III - SHADOW02
Embraer E175 JEX564 - JANEX564
Pilatus PC24 ZK-VSA
TMA Controller (S3)

VATOCE3 Regional Membership Manager - Oceania

Dick Tucker
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:04 am
VATSIM ID: 1296118
Location: Auckland

Re: FlightSimExpo 2019

#2 Post by Dick Tucker » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:01 am

What a great event it was too. If you want to see more about what went on go to YOUTUBE and put FlightSimExpo 2019 in the search box.
exhibitors.jpg
Excellent exhibitor participation
exhibitors.jpg (54.48 KiB) Viewed 344 times
the crowd.jpg
Over 1600 attendees
the crowd.jpg (109.68 KiB) Viewed 343 times
VATUSA.jpg
Orlando event Tower and Ground control desk
VATUSA.jpg (129.59 KiB) Viewed 343 times
to be continued...
SIM=X-Plane 11
Boeing 737-800 ZIBO mod
C-17 Globemaster III - SHADOW02
Embraer E175 JEX564 - JANEX564
Pilatus PC24 ZK-VSA
TMA Controller (S3)

VATOCE3 Regional Membership Manager - Oceania

Dick Tucker
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:04 am
VATSIM ID: 1296118
Location: Auckland

Re: FlightSimExpo 2019

#3 Post by Dick Tucker » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:21 am

A320 sim.jpg
I'm sure this will fit in my spare room :-)
A320 sim.jpg (38.69 KiB) Viewed 340 times
LR Xplane.jpg
The Xplane crowd
LR Xplane.jpg (79.21 KiB) Viewed 340 times
Take Flight Inta.jpg
Just like my school reports - Could try harder!
Take Flight Inta.jpg (68.95 KiB) Viewed 340 times
SIM=X-Plane 11
Boeing 737-800 ZIBO mod
C-17 Globemaster III - SHADOW02
Embraer E175 JEX564 - JANEX564
Pilatus PC24 ZK-VSA
TMA Controller (S3)

VATOCE3 Regional Membership Manager - Oceania

Dick Tucker
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:04 am
VATSIM ID: 1296118
Location: Auckland

Re: FlightSimExpo 2019

#4 Post by Dick Tucker » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:35 am

and the standout from my trip was lunch with the Astronaut, Kennedy Space Center. John Blaha was magic, his talk inspiring. "John F Kennedy changed the world when he said "We are going to the Moon". Students took up Engineering, Mathematics (look as Math as a foreign language for Engineers and Physicists) and any other subject that would get them on the NASA Astronaut team. 1% made it and the other 99% helped turn the USA into the industrial powerhouse it is today." John Blaha

"The most fantastic experience EVER is the eight and a half minutes ride on top of a rocket blasting into space!" John Blaha
John Blaha.jpg
John Blaha, 6 shuttle rides and a stay with the Russian MIR space station.
John Blaha.jpg (56.13 KiB) Viewed 339 times
SIM=X-Plane 11
Boeing 737-800 ZIBO mod
C-17 Globemaster III - SHADOW02
Embraer E175 JEX564 - JANEX564
Pilatus PC24 ZK-VSA
TMA Controller (S3)

VATOCE3 Regional Membership Manager - Oceania

Post Reply